8th Annual Next Generation Sequencing Congress 2016
Over 400 delegates representing internationally renowned research & academic institutions, clinical research institutions, nutrition companies as well as leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
Over 60 case studies and presentations focused on novel next generation sequencing platforms & technologies, the applications of NGS & key developments in NGS drug development and clinical diagnostics.
Including 4 interactive streams:
- NGS Technologies & Platforms
- NGS Data Analysis Technologies & Platforms
- NGS for Cancer Drug Development, Immunotherapy & Microbiology
- NGS: Clinical Applications & Diagnostics
14 pre-scheduled one to one meetings, exhibition and informal networking opportunities
Oxford Global are proud to present the 8th Annual Next Generation Sequencing Congress taking place on 10-11 November 2016 at the Novotel London West, London, UK. Over the two days this prestigious congress will bring together over 400 senior level attendees from both academia and pharma to discuss the most crucial challenges in the next generation sequencing field.
The global NGS market is estimated to be worth $2.7 billion by 2017, double the value recorded in 2012. The tremendous advances in next generation sequencing technologies and platforms are opening fascinating opportunities in life science research. Novel discoveries identifying genetic mutations and genomic alterations have allowed for new opportunities in health and disease research.
Over the two days the Next Generation Sequencing Congress will cover presentations on the latest technologies and platforms including whole genome sequencing, ion torrent, nanopore technologies and third generation sequencing. Presentations will also include the use of NGS in human disease, microbiology and nutrition. In the NGS Data stream hear from leading academics discussing novel data analysis technologies and platforms. Topics will include: data analysis tools for integrating technologies and ’omics data sets, comparison of NGS platforms and metagenomics data analysis challenges.
The event is part of the highly successful Oxford Global Next Generation Sequencing Series. For more information on other events in the series, please see below:
- 3rd Annual Microbiology & Infectious Diseases Asia Congress, 11-12 October 2016, Singapore
- 6th Annual Next Generation Sequencing Asia Congress, 11-12 October 2016, Singapore
- 4th Annual Single Cell Genomics & Transcriptomics Asia Congress, 11-12 October 2016, Singapore
- 2nd Annual Next Generation Sequencing USA Congress, 3-4 October 2016, Boston, USA
- 2nd Annual Single Cell Genomics & Transcriptomics USA Congress, 3-4 October 2016, Boston, USA
- 4th Annual Single Cell Analysis Congress, 10-11 November 2016, Central London, UK
- 2nd Annual Genome Editing Congress, 10-11 November 2016, Central London, UK
Next Generation Sequencing Sponsors 2015: